Breishis Bara 5738
The Torah could have begun from the first Mitzvah of sanctifying the Moon and making the calendar, because that Mitzvah represents the ultimate Union of the sun and the Moon, which is also the union of the infinite light and the finite light, which is the entire purpose of the Torah.
2. The entire purpose of Torah and Mitzvos is to draw down a new level of infinity into the finite.
3. When we are aware that the entire darkness is only that we should manifest the light, and we make an infinite resolution to do so, the ability to overcome our fear of criticism is realized.
4. The entire goal of the darkness is that we should be able to find God every single detail.
5. An example to this is like a father who hides, wishing that his son should find him.
6. Torah has promised: when you seek from the darkness you shall find.
7. We will transform the entire world into God’s dwelling!
8. Eventually in the coming of Moshiach, the entire world, together will serve God.
9. Every Motzai Shabbos / as in Saturday night, we say “and Yaakov went on his way” or “Fear not my servant Jacob” for when Jacob goes to do his work in the world, as he is certain that God will assist his mission, he goes fearlessly – and this is the mission at the conclusion of Simchas Torah.
10. And the reason for this confidence is because wherever a Jew goes, and whatever he does, whichever land it is, whatever day it is, God, His personal God, goes with him!
11. To the extent that a Jew creates, as a partner with God, a renewal in creation!
12. To the extent that he causes the complete Messianic Redemption!