L’Academy Of Life
In Conjunction with KabbalahWisdom.org
Your one stop shop for everything to live an Inspired Life!
Here you will find spiritual water for your existential hunger.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions email@example.com
Here is a short bio on our Dean Rabbi Z. Wineberg
- Rabbi Z. was Ordained By Chief Rabbi of Canada, Pinchus Hirshprung OBM
- Rabbi Z. Studied in Yeshiva Gedolah Lubavitch London
- Rabbi Z. Studied in Educational Institute Ohalie Torah
- Rabbi Z. taught in Maimonides, Ontario Canada
- Rabbi Z. taught in Lubavitch Mesivtah, Ontario Canada
- Rabbi Z. organized The Traveling Chanukah and Traveling Purim and Traveling Shavous Theater, performing for thousands of Jewish children in the Tri-State area as well as in London and Detroit
- Rabbi Z. was Educational Director of Chabad of Kansas City
- Rabbi Z. was a Lecturer at Chabad Johannesburg
- Rabbi Z. was Lecturer of Linguistics at Kansas University
- Rabbi Z. lectured informally on Jewish Mysticism at Kansas University
- Rabbi Z. co-founded the Beth Medrash Program (advanced Jewish studies) at Yale’s Jewish Student Union
- Rabbi Z. founded the Beth Medrash program at S.U.N.Y
- Rabbi Z. was the foundational Rabbi of Plettenberg Bay – serving over 10,000 Jewish tourists annually – laying the foundations for a Mikvah, Shul, Cemetery, among visiting many outlying communities.
- Rabbi Z. was a Radio Show Host of “Kabbalah Tools for Life” 101.9 fm Johannesburg
- Rabbi Z. is the author of numerous self-help guides from Kabbalah – available on this website
- Rabbi Z. founded Yachad Kosher Food Pantry
- Rabbi Z. founded Ahavas Achim – free restaurant meals to the indignant
- Rabbi Z. is the Rabbi for Israel Unity Coalition, a grassroots movement incorporating over 40,000,000 Americans recognizing a safe and one state Solution for Israel
- Rabbi Z. was Host of “Soul-Talk” on a Jewish Internet Radio Station
- Rabbi Z. was featured on a TV series on his book Kabbalah Love
- Rabbi Z. founded a small private school for special needs children, many of whom are now functioning respectable, working and married adults
- Rabbi Z. served seven years as a Chaplain to the Boy Scouts Of America both nationally and internationally.
In this website you will receive concise relevant information based on the wisdom of Kabbalah / Chassidus to quench your soul’s longing for truth.
I was employed by Radio 702, South Africa’s premier Talk Station from the years 1995-2000 in the capacity of a Studio Engineer and Producer on a syndicated show.
In 2008 I was assisting with the launch of 101.9 Chai FM where I was very fortunate to have met and worked with Rabbi Michael Zevi Wineberg. The show “Kabbalah Tools for Life” introduced me to transformation through a practical accessible world of Jewish Mysticism.
Thousands of listeners felt uplifted, with many taking their lunch breaks in their cars for better reception and in addition people tuned in internationally via the Radio Station’s website.
Our independent research showed that the show was the most popular.
Rabbi Wineberg has the ability to bring this sought after and much needed wisdom to the popular audience, enlightening people as to how their lives can be happier, more joyful and filled with meaningful purpose.
– Nicholas Friedman
“The word kabbalah pops up everywhere these days. We are as likely to read about it in Newsweek, as we are to come across publications on the topic in a Jewish bookstore. For some, it conjures up images of old bearded scholars pouring over ancient dusty books. Others identify it with Hollywood celebrities accessorized with a red string bracelet. Kabbalah Love offered by Rabbi Zevi Wineberg finds the truth between these two extremes. This course brings the discipline alive for each individual student in a personal, practical, and meaningful way. Deep esoteric principles become understandable tools and remedies for our complicated and often stressful lives. My mood is elevated by the time each class concludes, and I feel more hopeful about my life and our reasons for being here.”
Sherrill Parkhurst – Teacher, Community Activist.
“I have had the good fortune of meeting and getting to know Chabad’s Rabbi Zevi Wineberg over the past several months. We have had many wonderful conversations about Judaism and in particular, the more spiritual aspects which give deeper meaning to my life as a Jew. I have been moved by his knowledge and warm manner in conveying complicated ideas into practical living axioms.
About a month ago, Rabbi Wineberg invited me to attend a new class he is giving, called Kabbala Love. I was more than eager to attend, and have been attending regularly. I have found the material to be fascinating and enlightening. He discusses concepts from Kabbala that broaden my understanding of Torah and help me understand how to live my life in a more spiritually directed way. The Rabbi is a great presenter, mixing stories, concepts, and humor into a very informative curriculum. His class has inspired me to learn more about these important precepts, and especially how to use these ideas in my daily life. I would recommend his course to anyone, regardless of their existing knowledge of Kabbala. The class is constructed in a way that anyone could benefit from his instruction through a thought provoking, interesting, and meaningful experience.”
Scott Fishman – Attorney
“The Kabbalah Love Class has provided a great introduction into Jewish mystical thought. Rabbi Zevi provides the class with examples that are not only thought provoking but have practical application in our daily lives.”
Dr. Steve Waldman