1. We must unconditionally be ready to sacrifice anything for anyone.
2. To paraphrase the Baal Shem Tov: Don’t be a fool (idiot.)
3. Moshiach both has and is come/ing.
4. If we want to prevent the next Holocaust, we must must offer moral education.
5. Judaism which is God’s instructions for the Jewish people never has, never will change – though it will always reveal deeper reasons for its infinite Gift.
6. He who discerns not the force of darkness, particularly Arab terrorism, which is the desire to annihilate, will
7. Faith in God, means just that.
8. Nothing is as crass as a person who instead of using their wealth and wisdom to help another, uses it to think, somehow they’re superior.
9. Chassidus which is the Revelations from the Baal Shem Tov to the Rebbe, are not “nice sayings,” They Are the Heart and soul of God and Judaism.
10. The Ultimate Truth is that God desired that man, through sifting through the darkness should find Him – and then allow Him to forever be, his infinite guiding light and upgrades.