1. When Moshiach comes, in addition to the fact that there will be the splitting of the Egyptian sea, as it was last time – there will be a splitting of the river, and this is even a greater miracle.
2. The juxtaposition that the sea will split and the river too, is to indicate that we can go directly from the crossing of the Egyptian sea, to the Messianic Redemption.
This is especially as the verse says, that the spirit of God will rest upon him, which a. refers to Moshiach, but during the prayers it said regarding each and every Jew.
3. The arrival of Moshiach simply depends on us, for doing a single Mitzvah with wholehearted intention, can bring Moshiach.
The personal Redemption that occurs when a person does a wholehearted Mitzvah, remains both above and below for eternity.
4. If all of our actions have the ability to bring Moshiach closer, infinitely more so those actions that are directly connected to the coming of Moshiach such as Charity.
Our ability is that much stronger, as our actions are like a midget standing on the top of a giant, for We stand after the incredible work of the Alter Rebbe, the Mitteleh Rebbe, the Tzemach Tzeddek, The Rebbe Maharash, the Rebbe Rashab, and the Previous Rebbe (and of course our Ed.)
5. And may it be that we can point with our fingers, indicating directly that Moshiach is here, both externally and internally, in a joyous way, immediately.