1. The most important factor that matters in life is to understand that a. you are not God.
2. B. nobody is God.
3. The reason God created you, is out of love.
4. The desire of love is to give to whom you love.
5. Practically this means, God gives man free choice – and then He gave us the Torah – instruction on how to live a good life.
6. As we spiritually grow and seek, He begins to communicate.
7. In fact everything that you will ever encounter, every vision, every sound, every experience, every person, is a hint in the direction that your life, most particularly your growth, should take.