1. The general idea of Teshuva is to leap beyond.
2. To leap beyond the limitation and order of Creation..
3. This is why Teshuva can be accomplished in a moment.
4. As Teshuva turns sins to merits, therefore a completely wicked person can but in a moment, become even greater than a complete Tzaddik.
5. Teshuva not only affects the past, but it affects the way we live and our Torah and Mitzvos in the future.
6. As a Jew is connected to God, therefore the capacity for Teshuva.
7. This awesome transformation goes not only to one’s higher faculties, but even heel.
8. As the reward of God is infinite, so beyond heaven in which the soul continuously ascends – is receiving the essence of God, the day of complete Shabbos.