Yom Tov Shel Rosh Hashana
- When God first made the world – He gave unconditionally– however now when we blow the Shofar – as the Jew is sourced withing God, it caused a deeper Divine joy.
- Within every Jew is part of Adam’s soul.
- As Adam was born on Rosh Hashanah it likewise is every Jews’ birthday.
- The Alter Rebbe said, the first three chapters of Tanya on the Rosh Hashanah of the birth of the Tzemach Tzeddek – they begin with the fact that every Jew’s soul is given the ability (before she descends) to fulfill her soul’s mission – this is similar to the month of Tishrie (which enables us to fulfill our Divine mission.)
- As the entire purpose of Creation is for the Jew’s Avodah, hence all for the Jew’s Avodah is created.
- As the core will of God in creation is not even to bestow, rather for the Jew – therefore when the Jew realizes this, He fulfills God’s will.
- When Rosh Hashana comes on Shabbos then all the Avodah that is normally done, is done in a mechanism of joy and relaxed – which influences that the entire year should so be, until the day which will be only Shabbos!