1 Yakov looked up and saw behold Eisav was approaching with 400 armed men and he divided the children among Leah, Rochel, and the two Maids.
2. And he placed the maids and their children first, and Leah and her children afterwards, and Rochel and Yosef at the very end.
3. He went in front of them and bowed seven times to the ground until he reached his brother.
4. And Eisav ran to greet him and he hugged him, and he fell on his neck, and he kissed him, and they both cried.
5. And he lifted his eyes and he saw the women and the children and he said “Who are these to you?” and he said “The children that God graciously gave your servant.”
6. And the maids approached and their children and they Bowed Down.
7. And Leah also approached and her children and they bowed; afterwards Joseph and Rochel bowed.
8. And he said “Who is this entire Camp to you that I have met” and he said “to find favor in the eyes of my master.”
9. And Eisav said “I have much! my brother, keep what is yours.”
10. And Yaakov said “please, if I have found favor in your eyes, take the present from me, for seeing your face is like seeing the face of God and being favored.”
11. “Take my blessing that I have given to You, for God has been gracious to me and I have everything” and he pushed him and he took it.
12. And he said “Let us journey and go on and I will go with you”
13. And he said to him “My master, you know, the children are delicate, and the sheep and the cattle with me are nursing, and if we push them even one day hard, all the sheep will die.
14. Let my master go before his servant and I will go slowly according to the pace of the work which is before me, according to the pace of the children, until I will come to my master in Seir.”
15. An Eisav said “Let me leave some people from the tribe that is with me,” and he said, “What for? Let me find favor in the eyes of my master.”
16. And he returned that day Eisav, to his direction, to Sair.
17. Yakov went to Sukkois and he built a home, and for his sheep he made shelters, therefore they called that place Sukois.
18. Yaakov came complete to the city of Shechem, which was in the land of Canaan, when he came from Padan Aram and he encamped before the city.
19. And he bought part of the field where he spread his tent from the sons of Chamoir, the father of Shechem for 100 Casitas.
20. And he built there an altar and he called it “God is Israel’s Lord.”