1. The second of Iyar, is the birthday of the Rebbe Maharash.
2. His motto in life was “Lichatchilah Ariber.”
3. In other words, never look at obstacles only look proudly at Solutions.
4. The idea of Lichatchilah Ariber is in all parts of the Torah.
5. Firstly in the written Torah, it begins with the idea that God makes light, and in fact, this light, like a crystal ball, one could see through Heaven and Earth, and the first letter of the Torah is Bais, which is Blessing – and first God created the spirit of God over the water, which is the spirit of Moshiach.
6. The beginning of the Gemorrah is to have the highest level of reverence of God.
7. The Shulchan Aruch begins with the word STRENGTH and “Placing God before your eyes all the time.”
8. The Tanya begins with the fact that God gives your soul all the energy it needs to transform the world.
9. When Moshiach comes, we will infinitely always elevate.
10. The Rebbe gave out charity, and even though he said that the charity that he’s giving out is limited – everybody should try to infinitely increase.