1. The symbolism in this week’s Parsha that God comes to Abraham while Abraham is sitting, represents the ultimate intention that the Divinity Can Be Internalized.
2. In Truth the greatest revelation of God is specifically on Earth.
3. As is known, that the complete and true revelation of God is specifically within a human.
4. The intrinsic state of a Jew is Divinity.
5. As a Jew’s Divine soul is his primary energy source, hence every Jew is truly Divinity.
6. This expresses itself in a child’s inmate comprehension of the Divine.
7. When we see and touch the mezuzah, we are taught to remind ourselves that the only permanence is the Divine.
8. The innate Divinity in the Jew facilitates his ability to fulfill his mission to bring the Divine to humanity.
9. In order to be consciously aware of the Divinity within, one must work hard.
10. When the Rebbe Rashab was a boy he cried to his grandfather that “how come God appeared to Abraham, and not to me?!” – And The practical lesson is that we need to put all our effort that this innate gift should become manifest.
11. Practically this means that as it relates to my body: every organ and limb is used for God, Torah and mitzvahs.
11 1/2. And as it relates to manifesting the Divine as my personal mission; in all that I do I bear the mission in mind.
12. One of the primary Revelations of Moshiach will be that we will not only see God, we will realize how the entire structure of reality IS.
13. Just as there is a the Divine within, which needs to be fanned into manifested reality, so too there is the Moshiach Within!
14. This was one of the primary missions of the Rebbe Rashab who instituted Tomchei Temmimim in which Chassidus would be studied, in a way that the mind’s eye would clearly see.
15. Most importantly, this is the most apt preparation for Moshiach, when God will talk to us like “person to person” as it states that “you will have no more teachers, for all will study directly from me.”
16. In fact, it was the very students of Tomchei Temmimim who bring about this revelation.
17. Seeing that the students have fulfilled this Mission, as the Previous Rebbe said, that we have already completed all to bring Moshiach, we are standing within the Messianic dimension, in which this Divine connection is completely accessible.
18. In addition to the fact that there is the spark of Moshiach within each of us, the actual Moshiach is here!
(As is known that in every generation the Moshiach is ready to take the Jews out of Exile.)
20 Ed. Though the Rebbe did not say this explicitly, the explanation of the next words is that as the Moshiach, in other words, the Messianic era has arrived, not only is Moshiach potentially here, he is completely here!
21. Our job is to undertake to live in the Messianic dimension.
22. We should be so aware that we are in the MESSIANIC Redemption, that we complain to God, that we can’t feel that our meal is complete as we are not actually eating the Shor Habor & Livyasoin.
23. And the main thing is that we can immediately point to the Divine, who will be revealed in the Messianic era.