1. The symbolism in this week’s Parsha that God comes to Abraham while Abraham is sitting, represents the ultimate intention that the Divinity Can Be Internalized.
2. In Truth the greatest revelation of God is specifically on Earth.
3. As is known, that the complete and true revelation of God is specifically within a human.
4. The intrinsic state of a Jew is Divinity.
5. As a Jew’s Divine soul is his primary energy source, hence every Jew is truly Divinity.
6. This expresses itself in a child’s inmate comprehension of the Divine.
7. When we see and touch the mezuzah, we are taught to remind ourselves that the only permanence is the Divine.
8. The innate Divinity in the Jew facilitates his ability to fulfill his mission to bring the Divine to humanity.
9. In order to be consciously aware of the Divinity within, one must work hard.
10. When the Rebbe Rashab was a boy he cried to his grandfather that “how come God appeared to Abraham, and not to me?!” – And The practical lesson is that we need to put all our effort that this innate gift should become manifest.
11. Practically this means that as it relates to my body: every organ and limb is used for God, Torah and mitzvahs.
11 1/2. And as it relates to manifesting the Divine as my personal mission; in all that I do I bear the mission in mind.
12. One of the primary Revelations of Moshiach will be that we will not only see God, we will realize how the entire structure of reality IS.
13. Just as there is a the Divine within, which needs to be fanned into manifested reality, so too there is the Moshiach Within!
14. This was one of the primary missions of the Rebbe Rashab who instituted Tomchei Temmimim in which Chassidus would be studied, in a way that the mind’s eye would clearly see.
15. Most importantly, this is the most apt preparation for Moshiach, when God will talk to us like “person to person” as it states that “you will have no more teachers, for all will study directly from me.”
16. In fact, it was the very students of Tomchei Temmimim who bring about this revelation.
17. Seeing that the students have fulfilled this Mission, as the Previous Rebbe said, that we have already completed all to bring Moshiach, we are standing within the Messianic dimension, in which this Divine connection is completely accessible.
18. In addition to the fact that there is the spark of Moshiach within each of us, the actual Moshiach is here!
(As is known that in every generation the Moshiach is ready to take the Jews out of Exile.)
20 Ed. Though the Rebbe did not say this explicitly, the explanation of the next words is that as the Moshiach, in other words, the Messianic era has arrived, not only is Moshiach potentially here, he is completely here!
21. Our job is to undertake to live in the Messianic dimension.
22. We should be so aware that we are in the MESSIANIC Redemption, that we complain to God, that we can’t feel that our meal is complete as we are not actually eating the Shor Habor & Livyasoin.
23. And the main thing is that we can immediately point to the Divine, who will be revealed in the Messianic era.
1. Let us understand what is the essence of the Soul?
The essence of the soul is a pure light undivided into both intellect nor emotions.
2. The capacity that we have for both intelligent thought and emotional feelings are like garments that a person puts their body into.
Like a garment they provide a benefit to the body (soul.)
3. Just as a garment which a person wears for recognition becomes intrinsically related to their identity, similarly our opinions and feelings.
4. This is analogous to how the soul, though being intrinsically separate from the body, nonetheless, the pains of the body affect it.
5. Simalerly, we find that as soon as the person desires to move their hand or the foot, as the body and soul are inextricably bound, this happens.
6. So the ability to think or feel are expressions of the Soul while the soul itself is infinitely Beyond.
7. This can be empirically seen, as the child who is the Same Soul as the adult, feels and understands, so vastly differently.
8. The essence of the Soul is not affected by the intelligence, emotions, nor pains or pleasures of the body.
9. In a similar sense, one can understand the concept of the world Atzilus, when we say that God has “wisdom;” in other words, that this is infinitely not God, rather a tool used.
10. Another analogy is as it states that everything below comes from above, so the sweetness of an apple emanates from various Angelic forces having the source in sweetness or kindness above; nonetheless, one certainly would not say that the Angelic force of kindness above is actually the physical Taste of sweetness below.
11. So just as the sweetness below is analogous but infinitely different to a spiritual sweetness, simalerly, the wisdom from the world of Assiyah to the world of Atzilus.
12. When Chochmah, emerges in the world of a Atzilus, it is a literally a new creation.
13. Hence the concept of wisdom is actually an infinite humility in which God constricts himself.
14. When we speak about the infinite light of God, this refers to a Ray, which descends to create.
15. When we speak about the name of Go, this refers to this infinite light, which is The Descent, to act as a minimized Radiance, so it can be appreciated.
16. Just as the sun is not the light but the source, simalerly, the Infinity of God is the source of the infinite light.
17. The energy of Chessed is the emotion of giving to everyone regardless – the energy of Gevurah is the emotion of only giving to those who one considers worthy, and the emotion of Tiferes is discerning who one should have compassion on.